Message to Neighbourhood Watch - Thursday 12th April
Please see below a copy of the Agenda for our NHW Conference on Thursday 26th April.
Tickets and Agendas have been posted out today to those who have requested them. There are still tickets available if you would like to attend. Please let your members know and invite them along.
If you would like a ticket please contact me here in the Watch Office on 01295 754611 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to seeing you on Thursday 26th April.
Cherwell Regional Watch Co-ordinator
Neighbourhood Watch Conference
Thursday 26th April 2012
6.30 pm for a 7.00 pm start
Cherwell Council Chambers,
Bodicote House, Bodicote
1. Welcome and Introductions – Deborah Hextall
2. Opening Speech – Inspector Neville Clayton
3. Force Intelligence Bureau – PC Phil Rotten
4. Crimestoppers – Phil Gomm
4. CID – Detective Sergeant Steve Birchall
5. Speed Watch – PCSO Nikki Dale
6. Trading Standards – Martin Woodley
7. Thames Valley Police Volunteers
– Richard Conway-Hyde